Have your say on our concept proposals
Cherrybrook Station State Significant Precinct
Landcom has commenced consultation with the community to help shape the future of government-owned land at Cherrybrook Station, which has been nominated as a State Significant Precinct (SSP).
Through the Cherrybrook SSP planning process, we are seeking to rezone the government land to enable lively mixed-use development with easy access to the new Cherrybrook Station. Under the proposed rezoning, future development could include:
- a mix of uses including retail, residential and community spaces
- about 600 new homes in buildings of around eight storeys in height to meet the needs of people with changing lifestyles and different income levels
- high quality open space and recreation areas
- a landscape character which reflects the surrounding area
- new pedestrian and cycle paths.
Landcom will lodge the rezoning application with the Department of Planning, Industry and Environment in late 2020.
Help us to shape the future of the Cherrybrook SSP site by:
For more information visit the Cherrybrook SSP page on our website.
Register for updates if you would like to be notified of upcoming opportunities to help shape plans for Cherrybrook.