- While the material contained on this website has been formulated with due care, Landcom makes no warranties in relation to the area, or present or future facilities or developments in or surrounding its projects or activities. Landcom also does not warrant that the material is free from errors or omissions, or that it is exhaustive.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Landcom and its related bodies corporate, agents, employees, officers and consultants are not liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense (whether direct or indirect and including without limitation any liability arising from fault or negligence) incurred by you as a result of, or reliance on, anything contained in, or omitted from, the information contained on this website.
- Landcom is not obliged to advise you or any other recipient of any future information of which it becomes aware or any change to, or any error in, the information contained in this website.
- All content is based on information which is the intention of Landcom at the time of creation of the relevant web page and may change at any time due to various circumstances.
- No statement, information or plan amounts to a legally binding obligation or warranty.
- Landcom accepts no liability for any changes in future stages of any of its projects or activities, and reserves the right to make changes in its absolute discretion.
- All interested parties should make and rely on their own independent enquiries regarding any information presented on or related to the Landcom website.
- Nothing contained in any web page as part of this website will give rise to a binding legal agreement or to a representation or warranty on the part of Landcom.
Landcom website copyright
The copyright in respect of the design and material contained in any web page forming part of this website is owned by Landcom and must not be copied or reproduced in any manner without its consent.
In keeping with the NSW Government’s commitment to encouraging the availability, dissemination and exchange of information, you are welcome to reproduce the material that appears on the Landcom website for personal, in-house or non-commercial use, without formal permission or charge.
In the event that you wish to reproduce, alter, store or transmit the material that appears on the Landcom website for a purpose other than personal, in-house or non-commercial use, you can apply to Landcom via email at:
Right to Information Officer
Level 14, 60 Station Street
Parramatta NSW 2150
Ph: (02) 9841 8600
Landcom cannot and does not grant you any permission or authority in respect of the copyright in the material which is posted on our website by others, or which appears on third party internet sites (we strongly recommend that you refer to the copyright statements on those websites before making use of the material).
Accessibility and usability of this site
This site has been developed to ensure content is available to the widest possible audience and significant redesign has been undertaken on our site in order to meet those standards that relate to access for people with disabilities or technical constraints with their browsers and internet connections.
By adhering to guidelines for accessible web design, we acknowledge the diversity of communication methods, available technologies and abilities of web-users in the community.
Landcom strives to maintain conformance to World Wide Web Consortium Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) . The public pages on this site aim to meet the criteria for AA compliance with WCAG guidelines.
Comments on the accessibility of our site are welcome and can be sent by email. In particular, if you are having a problem accessing the site, please let us know by way of email.