Terms and Conditions and Collection Notice
Christmas is just around the corner and Landcom is celebrating the spirit of the season by giving you the chance to win vouchers to spend at local businesses.
All you need to do to be in the running is share a photo on Facebook or Instagram, which shows what Christmas in Sydney’s Northwest means to you. Whether you’re kicking a football in the park, feasting with your family, relaxing by the pool with a book, or rocking around your Christmas tree, we want to see it.
The top five photos, as judged by Landcom’s team of Sydney Metro Northwest Placemakers, will each win one of five vouchers valued at $200 each to spend at local Sydney Northwest businesses.
The competition will commence at 9am on 13 December and close at 8pm on 28 December. Winners will be announced on Facebook and Instagram on 13 January at 9am AEDT.
Winners will be notified by through Instagram and Facebook, to obtain postal and/or email addresses to send prize. Click here for a full list of terms and conditions.
Landcom recommends participants adhere to current COVID-19 advice from NSW Health and Government Guidelines when participating in this activity.
HOW TO ENTER
Your entry must be received by 8pm Monday 28 December.
Your entry into the competition must be submitted between 9am on Sunday 13 December and 8pm on Monday 28 December to be eligible to win one of five gift vouchers valued at $200 each to spend at local Sydney Northwest businesses. Any entrants after this period will not be eligible.
Who decides who wins?
This is a game of skill. Eligible participants must share a photo their Christmas in Sydney’s Northwest, which shows what Christmas in Sydney’s Northwest means to them. Entries are submitted through Facebook and/or Instagram and must tag Landcom’s social media username @LandcomPlaces and include the hashtag #northwestmoments. Judging will take place on Tuesday 12 January (AEST) at 1pm by Landcom’s Placemaking team.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Landcom ABN 79 260 268 688 of Level 14, 60 Station Street, Sydney NSW 2150 (Landcom) is the promoter and judge of the Christmas Social Campaign – Celebration of Christmas in the Northwest
2. Information on how to enter form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram/Facebook.
4. By entering this Competition, you agree to a complete release of Instagram/Facebook from any or all liability in connection with this Competition.
5. Entrants must have permission from all people in photos to submit images in connection with this Competition.
6. Entrants must have permission to tag ‘another person or persons if they are shown in their image. The promoter is Landcom ABN 79 268 260 688 of Level 14, 60 Station Street, Parramatta New South Wales 2150. Landcom has engaged a consultant, Annmar Holdings Pty Ltd ATF The Banda Trust, to assist with the administration of the Competition, including monitoring and capturing proof of post entries through Facebook and Instagram.
7. Staff of Landcom, Sydney Metro and any consultants, agents or contractors acting on Landcom’s behalf in respect to this Competition are ineligible to enter the Competition, as are their Immediate Families. ‘Immediate Families’ means any of the following: spouse (including same sex spouse), ex- spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, natural or adopted sibling, whether or not they live in the same household.
8. Subject to clause 6, entry is free and open to anyone 18 years and older. Participants must be a resident of NSW.
9. The competition commences on 13 December at 9am and closes at 8pm 28 December 2020.
10. How to enter:
- Take a photo showing how you celebrate Christmas in Sydney’s Northwest
- Follow @LandcomPlaces on Facebook or Instagram
- Upload your photo to your Instagram grid or Facebook page (make sure your privacy setting is ‘Public’)
- Tag #northwestmoments and @LandcomPlaces in your post
11. Photographs submitted must be original works.
12. Only entries submitted via Instagram or Facebook which are appropriately tagged will be accepted.
13. Judging will take place on Tuesday 12 January (AEDT) at 1pm by a judging panel consisting of three (3) members of the Landcom Placemaking team. The top five posts which best satisfy the entry criteria in the view of the judges will be announced on Landcom’s Facebook and Instagram pages on 13 January 2020.
14. The competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in the selection of the winner. Submissions will be judged according to the following criteria:
a. The relevance of the submitted photo to the criteria of how you celebrate Christmas in Sydney’s Northwest
b. Artistic interpretation of the theme, celebrating Christmas in Sydney’s Northwest, as decided by our judging panel.
c. Originality of the submission. Entries that are deemed to not belong to or be taken by the user will not be eligible.
15. Landcom and the Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes cannot be transferred. Non-cash prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
16. Landcom reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Landcom, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of Landcom, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or Landcom. Landcom reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Landcom becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
17. Landcom reserves the right to verify validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
18. Landcom accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
19. The cost of accessing the website will be dependent on the entrant’s individual internet service provider.
20. Participation in this competition assumes the acceptance of the relevant social media platform terms and conditions:
a. Instagram terms and conditions, can be found at https://help.instagram.com/581066165581870
b. Facebook terms and conditions, can be found at https://www.facebook.com/terms.php.
Use of images
- 21. All images published on Instagram/Facebook with the tag @LandcomPlaces may be moderated and displayed on the Landcom and/or Sydney Metro Northwest Places website and the social media channels of Landcom, Sydney Metro, Transport for NSW and its associated partners. These images and associated usernames will be public to all.
- 22. By entering the competition and accepting the terms and conditions you agree that you hereby license the rights to use your photo submission to Landcom, Sydney Metro, Transport for NSW and its associated partners on any of its websites or social media channels, or for advertising and promotion of its products, services, and/or its company in any media now known or hereafter developed in perpetuity in exchange for no compensation of any kind.
Use of personal information
23. By entering the competition and accepting the terms and conditions, you agree that Landcom, Sydney Metro and its consultants may use your personal details for the purpose of conducting the Competition, including the use of your Instagram/Facebook name in promotional formats.
24. By entering the competition, you give Landcom permission to contact you via Instagram/Facebook if you are a winner of the Competition for the purpose of distributing your prize to you. If you do not provide your contact information when requested, Landcom will not be able to issue you with your prize.
25. Your photo of how you celebrate Christmas in the Northwest may be shared with Sydney Metro, Transport for NSW and third parties and used in promotional materials on Sydney Metro Northwest.
26. Five prizes will be given away.
Each prize consists of gift vouchers to the value of $200 to spend at local Sydney Northwest businesses. Landcom in its sole discretion reserves the right to determine the allocation of prizes, which are not transferable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash. Gift cards will be issued with an expiry date and conditions of use. It is the responsibility of winners to redeem the gift cards in accordance with the conditions of use.
27. Landcom reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of Landcom.
28. Winners will be contacted by Landcom to accept their prize. In the event winners cannot be contacted or do not provide their contact information by midday 22 January 2020, Landcom will award the prize to the sixth best entry judged by the judging panel and then any consecutive entries, if required, and reissue any unclaimed prizes.
Privacy at Landco
If you have any questions about the collection, use, disclosure or amendment of your personal information by Landcom, including who to contact if you have a privacy enquiry or complaint, please contact Landcom’s Right to Information Officer by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.